Tokina AT-X 70-200mm f4 FX VCM-S
The new Tokina AT-X 70-200mm F4 PRO FX VCM-S lens featuring a new Vibration Correction Module and ring-shaped ultrasonic style auto-focus motor. This lens is designed for digital cameras with full sized sensors as well as APS-C (DX) sensors.
- The Tokina AT-X 70-200mm lens is the first lens with Tokina’s new proprietary VCM (Vibration Correction Module). This technology allows for up to 3 stops of vibration correction* to reduce the affect of camera shake in situations were a tripod or monopod cannot be used.
- Additionally the new 70-200 Lens features a complete ring-shaped ultrasonic motor for faster and quieter auto-focus. This new motor allows for the minute adjustments between AF and manual focus modes dramatically increasing operability. The “S” denotes the new ultrasonic motor.
- The optical design of this lens has 3 SD (FK01) Super-low Dispersion glass elements to correct for chromatic aberration and maintain heightened optical quality throughout the zoom range.
- Tokina’s announcement of the AT-X 70-200 lens expands the lens lineup to include a compact high-performance telephoto zoom lens that has great portability in a professional caliber telephoto lens.
- Focal Length 70-200mm
- Maximum Aperture F4
- Minimum Aperture F32
- Construction E/G 19 Elements / 14 Groups
- Coatings Multi-layer coatings
- Angle of View 34.45 – 12.42°
- Minimum Focus Distance 1.0 m
- Macro Ratio 1:3.57
- Aperture Blades 9
- Filter Size 67mm
- Lens Width 82mm
- Lens Length 167.5mm
- Weight 980g
- Lens Hood BH-672 included with lens