TOKINA AT-X 11-20mm f2.8 DX
The Tokina AT-X 11-20mm F2.8 PRO DX ultra-wide angle lens features an expanded telephoto zoom range and improved optical performance. The lens is designed for use with Canon and Nikon DSLR cameras with APS-C (DX) sensors.
- Tokina adds to its family of fast-aperture wide-angle zooms focused on providing photographers professional quality optics and construction at an affordable price. The fast F2.8 aperture lens offers an equivalent 16.5-30mm* zoom range.
- The new proprietary optical design uses three aspherical lens elements (2 all-glass molded and 1 P-MO hybrid) to achieve superior contrast, sharpness, and correct for spherical aberrations. Additionally, Tokina uses three SD (super-low Dispersion, “FK01” and FK03”) glass elements to control chromatic aberrations.
- This compact ultra wide-angle zoom lens has a bright, constant F2.8 aperture making viewing and auto focus possible in low light situations but still maintaining portable size and weight.
- Tokina’s exclusive One-touch Focus Clutch Mechanism allows the photographer to switch between AF and MF simply by snapping the focus ring forward for AF and back toward the lens mount for manual focusing. The lens is also designed to stand up to the rigors of daily use by photographers in a wide variety of shooting conditions and environments.
- Focal Length 11-20mm
- Maximum Aperture F2.8
- Minimum Aperture F22
- Construction E/G 14 Elements in 12 Groups
- Coatings Advanced Multi-layer
- Angle of View 104.34 – 72.42°
- Minimum Focus Distance 0.9 ft (0.28 m)
- Macro Ratio 1:8.62
- Focusing Mode AF
- Zooming System Rotating
- Aperture Blades 9
- SD Glass 3 elements
- Filter Size 82mm
- Maximum Outer Diameter 89mm
- Lens Width 89mm
- Lens Length 92mm
- Weight 560g