TOKINA AT-X 100mm f2.8 MACRO
The AT-X 100 PRO D is a new macro lens capable of life-sized (1:1) reproduction at 11.8 in. (30 cm). The lens’ multi-coating have been re-engineered to match the highly reflective silicon based CCD and CMOS sensors in today’s digital SLR cameras. This lens gives the best of both worlds because optics still give full coverage and excellent sharpness on 35mm film. A macro lens that can handle both the digital and film worlds with ease.
- The AT-X 100 PRO D also has a very convenient focus limiter switch that can lock the focus out of the closes focus making it focus faster when used as a moderate telephoto lens that is excellent portraits as well.
- Tokina One Touch Focus Clutch Mechanism for fast easy switching between manual and Auto focus.
- 55mm non-rotating filter thread for use with macro ring flashes and special effects filters.
- The AT-X 100 PRO D also comes with a deep bayonet mounted lens hood.
- Autofocus with this lens is not supported with Nikon DSLRs that do not have a focus motor in the camera body
- Focal Length 100mm
- Maximum Aperture F2.8
- Minimum Aperture F32
- Construction E/G 9 Elements in 8 Groups
- Minimum Focus Distance 0.3 m
- Macro Ratio 1:1
- Focus Limiter 1.28 – ∞
- Zoom Range 100
- Aperture Blades 9
- Filter Size 55mm
- Lens Width 2.9 in 73.66mm
- Lens Length 95.00mm
- Weight 540g