Pentax Marine 7×50 “Hydro”
The PENTAX Marine 7 x 50 Hydro offers everything needed for successful sailing. It has an integral illuminated compass, reference markings for taking navigation bearings, and is waterproof up to 1.5 meters.
- The integral compass is a great help in navigation. The rubber armoring together with the nitrogen purging makes the binocular an ideal companion for any kind of water sport.
- The PENTAX Marine 7 x 50 Hydro is waterproof up to 1.5 meters.
- The complex optics, with the usual PENTAX multi-layer coating ensure optimum image quality and color rendering.
- The integral compass is a highlight of this binocular. The precise easy-to-read 1-degree graduations together with the integral reference marks with horizontal and vertical scales permit estimation of the distance of the object on which the bearing is taken.
- The blue illumination of the compass is a special feature. This serves the purpose not only of allowing the compass to be read in low light conditions, but also of relieving strain on the eyes because of the blue color of the light.
- PENTAX offers this high-quality marine binocular in two body colors, blue and orange.
- Type: Central focusing roof prism binocular
Lens construction: 7 elements in 5 groups
Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
Field of View at 1000m: 116 m
Exit pupil aperture: 6.8 mm
Eye Relief: 17.6 mm
Right diopter adjustment range: ± 3 dpt.
Focussing range (Shortest): 3 m to infinity
Colour: Blue or Orange
Angle of View: 6.7°
Twighlight Factor: 18.7
Dimensions in mm (WxHxD): 175 x 134 x 62
Weather protection: Waterproof up to 1.5 m depth (3 minutes)
Inter-Pupilary Distance: 56 to 73 mm