PANASONIC DIG DMC-GH4GC-K
SKU : DMC-GH4GC-K
The ultimate Mirroless camera with new autofocus technology and 4K video recording capability to meet professional needs for both photography and videography
- The new 16.05-megapixel Digital Live MOS Sensor achieves high quality, high sensitivity image recording with its quick response. Approx.50% higher speed signal readout suppresses rolling shutter effect when using electronic shutter or recording video. Taking full advantage of the Live MOS Sensor, dynamic range is expanded by max.25% at low ISO end. Plus, superior noise reduction allows max.60 min long exposure.
- The new DMC-GH4 further evolves to meet professional quality and standard with the capability of 4K(Cinema 4K: 4096×2160 / 24 fps and QFHD 4K: 3840×2160 / up to 30 fps) video recording in MOV/MP4 or ultra high bitrate video recording at 200 Mbps (ALL-Intra) or 100 Mbps (IPB) without recording duration limit. In addition, a variety of practical functions required for professional video recording are newly integrated.
- Superb mobility and high speed response come equipped with DMC-GH4. The high-precision Contrast AF now integrates DFD (Depth From Defocus) technology to achieve ultra high speed AF of approx.0.07 sec.The burst shooting power is also boosted to12 fps(AFS). Both 2,359K-dot LVF (Live View Finder) and 1,036K-dot rear monitor adopt OLED to minimize time lag while enhancing the resolution.
- To be tough enough to withstand even heavy field use, the main structure of the DMC-GH4 is composed of magnesium alloy full diecast front / rear frame. It also features splash / dustproof construction thanks to the sealing on every joint, dial, and button. The shutter unit is also redesigned to be even more durable for approx. 200,000 times release
- The DMC-GH4 incorporates Wi-Fi with NFC Technology or in-camera RAW development capability. It also complies with External Flash (DMW-FL580L), Stereo/Shotgun Microphone (DMW-MS2) or Battery Grip (DMW-BGGH3) to support professional photography/videography.
- The DMC-GH4 is capable of developing RAW image in camera. In addition to the color space setting (sRGB / AdobeRGB), the parameter of white balance, exposure compensation, contrast, highlight / shadow, saturation, noise reduction, sharpness or hue can be flexibly adjusted while LUMIX’ s Photo Style, Intelligent D-range Control, Intelligent Resolution can also be applied