PANASONIC DIG DMC-FZ70
The DMC-FZ70 features stunningly versatile LUMIX DC VARIO 20mm ultra wide-angle lens with a 60x optical zoom (35mm camera equivalent: 20-1200mm) making it possible to capture dynamic landscape and wild animals or birds distant away. The 20mm ultra wide angle lens captures approx.140% wider angle of view compared with a 24mm angle of view.
- The POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) effectively suppresses hand-shake vibration. The angular width that the DMC-FZ70 can compensate is more than 200% wider than the predecessor DMC-FZ60 at the tele-end, which realizes handheld 1200mm super telephoto shooting. The Active Mode is equipped with DMC-FZ70 that encourages active video recording at wide angle such as shooting while walking without causing deterioration of image quality
- The recorded videos come with the highly realistic Dolby Digital Stereo Creator and its sound quality is further improved with the DMC-FZ70 thanks to the newly developed Wind Shield Zoom Microphone that minimizes wind noise by approx. 70% compared with the predecessor DMC-FZ60. Externally, the special sealed structure prevents wind from hitting the microphone directly and the draft structure suppresses retention of air internally. As a result, the sound is clear, comfortable to listen even it was recorded on a windy day.
- The DMC-FZ70 records full-HD 1920 x 1080 videos in both AVCHD and MP4 format. A special, separate button on the top lets you instantly start recording videos while shooting photos without having to make any extra settings.
- The 16.1-megapixel High Sensitivity MOS sensor is newly integrated in the DMC-FZ70. Together with the high performance image processing LSI Venus Engine, it elevates the response, sensitivity and image quality of the DMC-FZ70 even to the higher level.
- Integrating the high speed digital signal output technology, the DMC-FZ70 shoot 9 fps in 16.1-megapixel full resolution with mechanical shutter and 5 fps with continuous AF.
- The DMC-FZ70 is equipped with 0.2-inch EVF (Electronic Viewfinder) that features 202,000-dot equivalent high resolution, 100% field of view. Thanks to the increased frame rate from 30 fps to max. 60 fps, image lag is also minimized making it suitable for shooting fast-moving subject under strong sunlight