PANASONIC DIG DMC-FT5GA
The LUMIX DMC-FT5 offers extra toughness by extending its waterproof performance to 13m along with 100kg pressure resistance, Wi-Fi connectivity with NFC technology and a variety of shooting options to form the ultimate multi-capable camera
- Take the camera fishing, camping, diving, snorkeling, surfing or snowboarding. The DMC-FT5 is an all-year-round active camera. Waterproof to 13m, pressure resistance to 100kg, shockproof up to 2m and freezeproof down to -10ºC
- Record FULL HD 1920×1080 videos in AVCHD progressive. Wi-Fi with NFC (Near Field Communication) turns your smartphone or tablet into a remote controller. You can also transfer images on the go for quick upload to social media or backup.
- The red colour reproduction of advance underwater mode compensates for the red colour which is easily lost in underwater shooting. Sports, Beach and Snorkeling mode can be selected easily and quickly from the menu. Other special features include Time Lapse ShotTorch Light for darker underwater scenes, a stereo microphone with zoom noise reduction and Auto Wind Cut
- The camera features a LEICA DC lens with a 4.6x optical zoom with a 28mm wide angle. The folded optics method is adopted to secure the toughness of the lens unit. An anti-fog glass for the lens coverprevents it from fogging up. Pansonic’s POWER O.I.S. suppresses vibration caused when pressing the shutter button or when shooting at night with a slow shutter speed.
- The camera sports a 16.1 megapixels MOS sensor, an ISO range up to 3200 and Creative Control / Creative Retouch for on the go editing.
- The FT5 features a GPS, Compass, Altimeter and a Barometer to show and record altitude, barometric pressure and orientation data.