Olympus Tough TG-4
Tough! TG-4:The amazing companion for most extreme experiences.
- Whether you go for coral reefs, wrecks or the marine life. With the Tough! TG-4 at your side, you have a waterproof digital camera that performs to the highest level even in the depths of the ocean. Featuring a super-bright maximum aperture of 1:2.0 the high-speed lens delivers breathtaking shots of your diving or snorkelling adventures, with brilliant colours and bright seascapes.
- The TG-4 is ready for any outdoor challenge: rugged mountain terrain in sub-zero temperatures, heavy rainshowers, snow and sand storms, dark and rough forests. The clever system of seals means the TG-4 functions in the most extreme conditions around the world.
- The Tough! TG-4 has the power to capture all that nature has to offer. Use any one of the four macro shooting modes, e.g. the unique focus stacking mode, to express your creativity. Get super close to insects, flowers, snowflakes and capture them in clear, microscopic style.
- Get a wider view of the worldWhen you’re in the middle of nature, you don’t always have the chance to set the scene. But with the TG-4’s
4x wide optical zoom, you don’t need to. Combined with high-speed autofocus performance, it lets you zoom from 25 to 100mm (equivalent to a 35mm camera) and capture amazingly clear shots from a distance. Or be more creative with nature’s spectacular wide views.
- Shoot and share instantly.Now it’s easier than ever to share your adventures – from any mountain top or valley. Thanks to the TG-4’s built-in Wi-Fi and OI.Share capability. Regardless of where you are, you can wirelessly transfer photos to your smartphone or tablet. Or use your mobile device as a remote for controlling the TG-4’s settings and shooting.
- Track your world adventures. Next-generation GPS gives you fast, accurate tracking results with every shot. If you want to know where you are even when the camera is turned off, use the e.Compass feature – also giving you pressure and altitude info. By installing the OI.Track app on your smartphone, you can add the GPS data to your photos when sharing.
- Expand your Tough!-ness. With the TG-4, you also have an entire system of accessories ready to make your adventures even better. Underwater housing, LED Light Guide, Fisheye or Tele Converter, various carrying cases, Underwater Wide Converter and Flashes. Name the game and enjoy a world of creative options wherever your expeditions take you.
- 16 Megapixel Backlit CMOS: Be amazed by the full-size movies, stills and prints with a high resolution of up to 16 megapixels. Gain better image quality with less noise for improved image detail, especially in low-light situations.
- TruePicVII Image Processor: Together with the high-speed sensor, the next-generation TruePicVII image processor adapts precisely to the specific lens aperture you’re using – for spectacular photos and videos with true-to-life vibrancy.
- iHS Technology: Combining the high-speed 16-megapixel CMOS sensor and high-performance TruePicVII image processor, iHS technology lets you perfectly capture exactly the scenes you want – beautifully and in sharp quality.
- 7.6cm/3.0″ 460,000 Dot LCD: The first choice for easy framing, reviewing and sharing: the large, high-resolution LCD. It reproduces vivid colour and high levels of contrast with every photo or movie – for an enhanced experience.
- Interval Shooting and Time-Lapse Movie: Interval Shooting functionality combined with Time-Lapse Movie enables you to capture sunrises or unique moments of action as movies with a special time-lapse effect.
- Art Filter: Enhance your shots with your own creativity. Play around with different effects by adding one of 7 Art Filters to your photos or movies – and add your own unique touch to each scene.
- Live composite mode: Turn long-exposure scenes like starscapes into a single stunning photo. Live Composite uses special brightness control to ensure the perfect effect. Preview the result while shooting for greater creativity.
- Like it RAW?: You should – it means you don’t lose any of the great image quality when you store or print out your pictures.
- 1080p Full HD: High-resolution Full HD (1920 x 1080) capability means you have a master in movie-making in the palm of your hand. Enjoy clear moving images up to 29 minutes long in stunning image quality.
- Aperture-priority mode: The A-mode provides increased creative scope by giving you direct control over how wide you set your aperture in shots – for striking depth-of-field and bokeh effects.