Olympus OM-D E-M5 MKii + 12-40 Pro Kit
High end system camera: E-M5 Mark II: Ready, steady, clear – with the world‘s most powerful image stabilisation*. Ideal for capturing clear photos and movies in low light without a tripod. From vertical and horizontal angle rotations to vertical and horizontal shifts and rolling movements, built-in 5-Axis VCM IS compensates for every possible blur. It even delivers a clear image in the viewfinder for stable framing.High end system camera: E-M5 Mark II: Ready, steady, clear – with the world‘s most powerful image stabilisation*. Ideal for capturing clear photos and movies in low light without a tripod. From vertical and horizontal angle rotations to vertical and horizontal shifts and rolling movements, built-in 5-Axis VCM IS compensates for every possible blur. It even delivers a clear image in the viewfinder for stable framing.
- Power in your palm: With the E-M5 Mark II, you have a full-proof portable system. It not only weighs in at a light 417g, it also boasts construction quality beyond compare. It’s splash / dust / freezeproof, so Mother Nature won’t get in the way of you capturing a creative shot or movie. Combined with a compact size, this OM-D lets you naturally get in the scene without sticking out of the crowd.
- Movie-making ease.: Free yourself from the cumbersome camera stabiliser normally needed for cinema-grade movie-making. The E-M5 Mark II features the world’s most powerful 5-Axis IS*, which is all you need for hand-held filming. With it, you can shoot steadily even while moving. The high bit rate of up to 77Mbps and multiple frame rate options let you easily record stunning scenes in Full HD action.
- Perfect combination of professional gear: Move out of the studio and into the real world – with the perfect combination of high-performance camera and flash system granting highest mobility without compromising image quality. Designed especially for OLYMPUS cameras, Profoto’s Air Remote TTL-O flash system gives you technically perfect TTL exposure automatically. Get the latest firmware update for your E-M1 Mark II, E-M5 Mark II or PEN-F for compatibility.
- E-M5 Mark II and PEN-F: Keep your settings. Now you are all set. Conveniently save many of your camera’s settings or Mysets directly on your computer. Then transfer the settings to several OLYMPUS cameras, or store specific settings for different assignments
- E-M5 Mark II: AF Target Spot Metering. The best of both worlds is now possible. AF Target Spot Metering combines AF Target and the Metering mode to give you even more flexibility and freedom of capturing the actual subject of your scene in clarity.
Capture new perspectives: Because the touch-screen Vari-angle LCD can be flipped to any angle, you are free to film creative perspectives. Control the microphone and time code on the LCD or use the digital level with ease too.
- Boost your resolution: When it comes to capturing fine details, the higher the resolution, the better. That’s why the E-M5 Mark II comes with new 40M High Res Shot. By capturing eight shots sequentially and then combining them into one, it is ideal for photographing works of art, landscapes or more of an amazing 40 megapixels.
- Discover the ease of wire-free: Take complete control of your photography – wirelessly from your smartphone. Thanks to the E-M5 Mark II’s built-in Wi-Fi, you can adjust aperture, shutter speeds and other settings without ever touching the camera. With OLYMPUS Image Share on your phone, you can then share your photos instantly on social network sites.
- Lens Variety: Discover a compact lens system that makes you free: the OLYMPUS Micro Four Thirds system. With over 40 lenses – many of them dust, splash or freezeproof – it is perfect for your artistic visions, from macro to wide angle to telephoto. Their high quality leverages theOM-D’s advanced technology to deliver clear movies or photos.
- Silent Shutter mode: Now you can be in the centre of the action without being the centre of attraction. Silent Shutter mode makes sure the shutter release doesn’t make a sound when pressed – for perfectly silent shooting.
- Live Composite mode: Turn long-exposure scenes like starscapes into a single stunning photo. Live Composite uses special brightness control to ensure the perfect effect. Preview the result while shooting for greater creativity.
- Optional underwater case: Specially customised for the E-M5 Mark II and waterproof to 45 metres, this underwater case gives you maximum protection as you take your photography and film-making to whole new depths.
- Expandability: Get the right gear for the shots and movies you’re after. In addition to countless M.ZUIKO DIGITAL lenses, choose from a battery grip, adapters, high-powered flash systems and more.
- IMAGE SENSOR: 4/3 Prime; Live MOS Sensor with effective 16.1 million pixel
- FOCUSING SYSTEM: High-speed imager AF (Contrast detection / with 81 area multi AF points)
- IMAGE STABILISER: Five-dimensional, compensates up to 5EV
- EXPOSURE SYSTEM: 40M High Res shot Equivalent to 40M pixel sensor (8 shots combined into a single JPEG using sensor shift)FINDER: Resolution 2,36M dots Magnification 1,48x
- LCD: 3inch vari-angle, 1037K dots 285dpi