Olympus OM-D E-M10 II Twin Lens Bundle
Why OM-D? Every camera in the OM-D line-up is built to deliver: brilliant image quality, high speed, pinpoint precision and a host of creative options – wrapped up in a timeless, high-grade design. Advanced essentials like the Electronic Viewfinder make these superb cameras a step above the rest.
- The kit includes: Olympus OM-D EM10II body + 14-42mm f3.5-5.6 Lens + 40-150mm f4-5.6 lens
- Premium build. Timeless design: With its high-grade, timeless design and robust build, the OM-D is ready to brave the elements. From sand and dust to rain and snow, regardless of where your assignments take you, you can concentrate on capturing the perfect scene or spur-of-the-moment shot.
- Slim size. Full freedom:All OLYMPUS OM-D cameras are packed with innovative imaging technology which is so advanced that it even outperforms conventional D-SLRs. Yet they are significantly smaller and lighter in weight, freeing you from the burden of heavy equipment that weighs you down.
- High image quality. Breathtaking results: Top-class technologies in each OM-D rival those of lesser cameras. Their highly powerful image stabiliser and Live MOS sensor combine with the advanced processor to bring out the best from the M.ZUIKO lens – delivering awe-inspiring, sharp photos or movies.
- OM-D E-M10 Mark II, For Stylish Upgraders: Exceptionally lightweight, the E-M10 Mark II features powerful 5-Axis Image Stabilisation for superbly clear and sharp images – while paying homage to classic design.
- Small & Lightweight Classic Design: The E-M10 Mark II – small and lightweight and ergonomically uncompromising, a camera that fits your discerning style and is the perfect companion to take everywhere you go. While featuring impressive metal-body build-quality, the E-M10 Mark II tilts the scales at a mere 390g* – so it will never weigh you down on the move. Beautifully built, classic design, it’s right up to date with the latest technologies for the finest images.
- 5-Axis Image Stabilisatio: Perfect Images in low light and on the move: always hand-shake blur-free in any situation thanks to the E-M10 Mark II’s powerful 5-Axis Image Stabilisation (IS) technology. Leaving you to enjoy taking amazing, high-quality, pin sharp images wherever you go. OLYMPUS’ powerful 5-Axis IS technology is built in-camera for a more effective, lighter system.
- Built-in Wi-Fi: The E-M10 Mark II makes image sharing a breeze. Upload your images in an instant to your smartphone using OLYMPUS Image Share (OI.Share) and effortlessly share them with friends and family. With built-in Wi-Fi, you can control a whole range of settings without having to touch the camera – like when shooting from a tripod where remote shutter release is a must, when the camera is not in reach or the camera is in an extreme environment.
- Electronic Viewfinder: Even easier image composition: the OLED Electronic Viewfinder boasts an amazing 2.36M dots for ultra-clear image composition of the whole subject plus real-time monitoring of all setting adjustments – all the control and detail you need to get the most out of your photography
- Huge Lens Variety: An extensive range of superbly built lenses with outstanding optical elements perfectly compliment your E-M10 Mark II in both style and performance. From macro to telephoto to wide angle to fisheye – access to any lens you may ever desire.
- 4K Time Lapse: Use the Time Lapse mode to create a series of images over time which can then be recompiled into a 4K movie where time appears to have been sped up. Create amazing movies with brilliant details – all sorts of subjects including landscapes, nature, urban and industrial scenes and much more lend themselves to the magic of 4K Time Lapse!
- Slow Motion: Boasting multi frame rate movie-making that matches any standard, the E-M10 Mark II gives you super smooth slow-motion playback (4x) – rich in detail for graphic capture of fast-moving subjects.
- AF Targeting Pad: For intuitive focussing control while looking through the viewfinder, you can change the auto focus target to suit your subject by simply using your finger on the touch screen on the rear of the camera. Touch the screen and move the AF point to where you want it and still follow the action through the viewfinder at the same time.
- Focus Bracketing: In this mode the E-M10 Mark II shoots a number of photos, each with different focus settings. Especially useful for close-ups and better macro shooting.
- Built-in flash: The E-M10 Mark II’s powerful built-in flash gives you extra flexibility, helping you shoot beautiful images whatever the conditions and travel light with a minimum of gear.
- Silent Shutter mode: Now you can be in the centre of the action without being the centre of attraction. Silent Shutter mode makes sure the shutter release doesn’t make a sound when pressed – for perfectly silent shooting.
- Live Composite Mode: Shoot beautiful night-time and low-light compositions with the Live Composite mode. Here you can actually see the image build up on the screen as the picture is taken – giving you full freedom of how to expose for low-light static shots.