Olympus OM-D E-M1 MKii + 12-40 Pro Kit
Changing the game. Again: Next-generation OLYMPUS engineering has created the Micro Four Thirds camera of the future – today: the new OM-D E-M1 Mark II. An advanced system of innovative technology and features designed to forever change the power of photography.Changing the game. Again: Next-generation OLYMPUS engineering has created the Micro Four Thirds camera of the future – today: the new OM-D E-M1 Mark II. An advanced system of innovative technology and features designed to forever change the power of photography.
- High-speed performance: The name of the game is speed – and with the E-M1 Mark II, photographers have the ultimate in rapid response and performance in the palm of their hand. Up to 60 frames per second. Like never before. Fast sequential shooting: Experience sequential shooting that surpasses SLR cameras by far. The E-M1 Mark II provides both S-AF and C-AF at an amazing 20.4 high-definition megapixels rich with detail. Thanks to parallel processing, even fast-moving subjects in up to 60fps look clear and sharp.
- Single Autofocus: Choose exactly when sequential shooting should set in with Single AF (S-AF). As long as the AF/AE function is locked in, the E-M1 Mark II will take up to 60fps while you follow any fast-moving subject with the Electronic Viewfinder. All images are captured in full resolution RAW format.
- Continuous Autofocus: Keep shooting carefree with Continuous AF (C-AF). The AF/AE tracking function keeps an eye on the subject at all times to give you up to 18fps whenever you notice that the moment is right All images are captured in full resolution RAW format.
- Pro Capture: Pro Capture starts shooting the moment you press the shutter release button down halfway, with a buffer that can be set to capture up to 14 frames in full resolution. The moment the button is pressed down fully, non-stop shooting begins. Because you have the chance to go back in time, by up to 14 frames, you get the exact moment you want to capture without any lag.
- Precision and function: The high-speed autofocus (AF) system built into the E-M1 Mark II has been developed to capture split-second moments with precision. Thanks to a range of advanced features, you have a clear eye on your subject at all times.
- 121-point all-cross type: The more the better, especially when it comes to tracking information that’s reliable. That’s why the E-M1 Mark II’s On-Chip Phase Detection AF uses an amazing 121 points in an all-cross type layout. Cross-type sensor (detects vertical/horizontal lines)
- Subject Tracking Cluster Display: Thanks to a cluster of tracking fields shown directly on the monitor, the new Subject Tracking Cluster Display makes it easier than ever to focus on moving subjects in AF tracking.
- AF Target mode: The controls for the AF Target mode have been kept to a minimum – just four key options and single-action button – to make it easier and quicker to get the precise results professionals expect.
- Mobility and reliability: When documenting the next project or travelling through outstanding landscapes, the E-M1 Mark II will keep you capturing great shots in comfort. It has the light weight, weatherproof construction and advanced battery perfect for any photo assignment.
- Compact size: Even with the super-telephoto M.ZUIKO Pro lens attached, the E-M1 Mark II is more compact and lightweight than DSLR cameras to provide easy hand-held shooting with more freedom.
- Long-lasting battery: Don’t miss getting that special shot. The new Li-Ion battery enables more shots on the E-M1 Mark II, with significantly less charging time. A percentage display lets you keep track of the remaining power.
- Robust construction: A clever system of seals makes the E-M1 Mark II splashproof, dustproof and freezeproof down to –10°C. So you can keep shooting in any weather and any environment.
- Excellent image quality: The E-M1 Mark II is a true powerhouse of technology. Wrapped in the compact camera is a new 20M Live MOS sensor and the latest TruePic VIII image processor, made with renowned OLYMPUS engineering. These are rounded out with features for cinema-like, clear stills and videos alike.
20.4M Live MOS sensor and 50M High Res: This new high-speed, low-consumption sensor boosts pixel optics to deliver rich gradations and improved image quality, also for high-sensitivity shooting. This is complemented by the anti-reflective AR Coating to reduce flaring and ghosting directly on the sensor. For even higher resolution, there’s 50M High Res Shot: eight shots are combined to generate a single high-res photo equal to 50M.
- TruePic VIII image processor: The E-M1 Mark II is also equipped with this new image processor, employing a double quad-core system and dedicated AF processing. Together with the 20M Live MOS sensor, they provide the power behind the thrilling autofocus speed and image quality.
- OM-D Movie 4K recording: Compatible with 4K (3840 x 2160) and C4K (4096 x 2160), the E-M1 Mark II is also ideal for authentic movie production. With an option of a 30P or 24P frame rate, with a max bit rate of 237Mbps, you are able to record in the digital cinema standard for 4K.
- 5-Axis Image Stabilisation: Re-developed exclusively for the E-M1 Mark II, the image stabilisation mechanism provides up to 6.5 shutter speed steps of correction (In conjunction with new M.ZUIKO Digital ED 12-100mm 1:4.0 IS PRO) performance for reliable camera-shake compensation. This revolutionary IS system is now the perfect match for E-M1 Mark II’s video capabilities and makes the E-M1 Mark II ideal for handheld shooting in any lighting as well as handheld filmmaking.
- Silent Shutter mode: Shutter noise and all electronic sounds can now be shut off to deliver completely silent shooting. This enables you to capture wildlife such as birds without making a sound.
- Focus Bracketing and Stacking: Especially useful for macro shooting, this feature lets you take several photos of the subject and then stack them to create a single image with edge-to-edge clarity.(Compatible with: M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 8mm F1.8 Fisheye PRO, M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 30mm F3.5 Macro, M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 60mm F2.8 Macro, M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 300mm F4.0 IS PRO, M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 7-14mm F2.8 PRO, M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12-40mm F2.8 PRO, M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 40-150mm F2.8 PRO)
- Precision and function: Equipped with 121 all cross-type On-chip Phase Detection focus points, the E-M1 Mark II features a revolutionary AF system which not only redefines speed and performance, but precision too.
- Mobility and reliability: Always ready for any photo assignment in the world, the E-M1 Mark II body weighs in at a mere 500g. Together with its robust construction, this compact camera goes where DSLR cameras can’t.
- Excellent image quality: Renowned OLYMPUS mirrorless camera technologies and new E-M1 Mark II innovations like the 20.4M Live MOS sensor come together to make your next moves in photography lead to brilliant professional results.
- Precisely crafted optics: Nature and wildlife, Documentary and journalism or studio portraits and street photography, whatever the genre, OLYMPUS has the right Micro Four Thirds lens. The result of precision craftsmanship since 1936, the wide range of M.ZUIKO, M.ZUIKO Premium and M.ZUIKO Pro lenses deliver brilliant optical rendering coveted by professionals everywhere.
- All the lenses and accessories you need: While you’re on assignment, the right accessories can make all the difference. Take your pick of M.ZUIKO Pro lenses, flashes, filters, cases and more dedicated to professional needs.
- SENSORS RESOLUTION: 20.4 mp
- IMAGE STABILISATION: Built-in 5 Axis
- ELECTRONIC VIEWFINDER: 2.36 M dots
- IMAGE SENSOR: 4/3″ Live MOS Sensor with effective 20.4 million pixel 50 MP High Res shot
- FOCUSING SYSTEM: 121-point all cross-type phase detection and contrast AF True Pic VIII high-speed AF processor
- SHUTTER SPEED: 1/32000 – 60sec, Live-Composite, Live Bulb
- FINDER Resolution: 2.36M dots
- Field of view: 100% Magnification up to 1.48x
- LCD: 3inch vari-angle Monitor, 1037k dots 285dpi
- SEQUENTIAL SHOOTING: up to 60fps
- ISO: Low – 25,600
- RELIABILITY: Dual SD card slot