Nikon MONARCH 5 8×42
Lightweight Champion of Dawn & Dusk: The all-new MONARCH 5 further elevates its game with improved agility and advanced low light brilliance. The addition of Nikon ED glass lenses puts it in a class of its own for battling darkness with sharp, high-contrast views.
- With Nikon’s ED Glass Lenses the Difference Is Clear: All MONARCH 5 binoculars are now built with Nikon’s ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass lenses, which correct chromatic aberrations and effectively compensate for color fringing. The images will maintain superior contrast and resolution thanks to the ED glass lenses. The improved resolution also provides brighter, more natural looking images
- Extremely Portable and Lighter Than Ever Before: Its small size, combined with a sleek easy-to-grip body design, makes it the ultimate binocular to carry with you.
- Enjoy Comfortable Viewing with Nikon’s High-Eyepoint Design: manufactured with a high-eyepoint design with a clear field of view for when wearing eyeglasses.
- Fully Multicoated Eco-Glass Lenses: Multilayer coatings are applied to all of the lens and prism surfaces that transmit light. This minimizes the loss of light due to reflection, thereby ensuring a clearer view.
- Dielectric High-Reflective Multilayer Prism Coating: Applied to all lenses and prism surfaces, this technique provides almost the same brightness as that perceived by the naked eye, and clear high-contrast images that display accurate color reproduction.
- Turn-and-Slide Rubber Eyecups, Durable Rubber-Armored Body, Smooth Central Focus Knob, Waterproof and Fogproof