NIKON D7200 + 18-140mm Lens
Introducing the D7200, the new star of Nikon’s DX-format camera line-up. Bring your creative vision to life with photos and videos that shine with sharpness and clarity. Whether you’re a passionate photographer, videographer or a pro in need of a nimble second camera, the D7200 is ready for your challenge.
- Free of an optical low-pass filter, the D7200 produces remarkably pure, sharp photos and videos. Its 24.2 MP DX-format CMOS image sensor works together with EXPEED 4 image processing and NIKKOR lenses to enhance detail and tonality. This outstanding image quality is maintained all the way up to ISO 25,600 for amazing low-light images. You can also now expand the ISO range up to BW1 (51,200) and BW2 (102,400) to shoot monochromatic photos in even more challenging lighting situations.
- Share your outstanding photos with no hassle, even when on the go using the D7200’s built-in Wi-Fi and NFC. Just touch your compatible smartphone or tablet± with NFC to the D7200 to establish a Wi-Fi connection.
- With its 6 fps continuous shooting capacity, the D7200 is an outstanding choice for sports, wildlife and other fast action. It has a large buffer capacity that can handle up to approx. 100 shots of continuous shooting when in JPEG/fine/large; up to approx. 27 shots in 12-bit lossless compressed RAW or up to approx. 18 shots when using 14-bit lossless compressed RAW and DX-format image size.
- Create beautifully rendered time-lapse movies with smooth exposure variations entirely in-camera. Make smooth exposure transitions with Auto ISO while monitoring with Highlight Display (Zebra Stripes). Apply Flat Picture Control for easier color grading in post. Transfer uncompressed footage onto an external recorder with the optional HC-E1 HDMI Cable while recording simultaneously to the internal SD memory card.
- Whether you’re capturing images in daylight or after dusk, the D7200’s superb AF system will keep up. Its Advanced Multi-CAM 3500 II auto-focus sensor module achieves outstanding focus detection, even at a very dim -3 EV. Its high-density 51 focus points cover a wide area of the frame in DX format and most of the frame in 1.3x Crop Mode, while 15 cross-type sensors in the center provide higher detection strength. One center AF point even works all the way to f/8, for greater focusing performance when using tele-converters.
- The D7200 includes auto bracketing up to 9 frames and built-in HDR for creating images with stunning dynamic range. Next-generation Picture Controls make it easy to alter the characteristics of your images, and a collection of outstanding Image Effects can be applied to both photos and videos in real time. Preserve the details in highlights and shadows, even when the scene includes moving subjects, with Active D-Lighting, and set white balance simply by selecting the area of the frame that should be white.