Nikon D5200 Twin Lens Bundle
SKU : D5200DXVR
D5200, Optimized for creastivity, streamlined for flexibility. Shooting photos and videos is about more than capturing memories. A great camera brings your creative vision to life with striking clarity.
- It has a 921,000-dot Vari-angle display that lets you shoot from just about any position, hold the camera overhead for a view above a crowd, at ground level for an interesting close-up of a flower, or just enjoy easier video recording and self portraits. For shots that have both very dark and very bright areas, D5200 includes built-in HDR (high-dynamic range). It takes two shots at different exposures and blends them into one amazing image.
- An exciting collection of built-in effects and filters opens new possibilities for expression: isolate a single color, explore black & white, posterize, miniaturize, the creative techniques pros spend years mastering are now conveniently at your command.
- Its highly sensitive 24.1-megapixel DX-format CMOS image sensor captures your vision with lifelike brilliance. Marvel at the vibrant colors and razor-sharp detail, even in low light. Our intelligent Scene Recognition System compares your shot against an onboard database for optimum exposure, and EXPEED 3, the processing power in our acclaimed D4, makes it all happen in an instant.
- The D5200 includes Nikon’s latest innovations for creating beautiful videos. D-Movie mode now features Full HD 1080p 60i for visibly smoother sequences, a first for Nikon HD-SLRs. Full-time-servo AF (AF-F) and subject-tracking AF work together to keep moving subjects sharp and in focus, and face-priority AF instantly detects and tracks up to 35 faces in a scene. D5200 also has a built-in stereo microphone that can be controlled automatically or manually via 20 incremental steps. Whether you shoot short clips or cinema-style movies, the D5200 makes it easy to take your projects to the next level.
- No matter where your subject is within the frame, the D5200’s 39-point wide-area auto-focus system keeps it in focus so you can fire up to 5 fps. 3D Subject Tracking, powered by a 2,016-pixel RGB sensor, locks onto your subject and tracks it with exceptional accuracy. Improvements to the D5200’s optical viewfinder make it easier to identify and capture fast-moving subjects, even when panning the camera.
- You’ll be at home with the D5200 in no time. Using visual representations of each setting to show you exactly what’s changing with each adjustment, a redesigned display groups your most frequently adjusted camera settings for faster access.