Nikon AF-S VR NIKKOR 70-300mm f4.5-5.6G IF-ED
SKU : 50-LAS70300
Compact, high-performance telephoto zoom lens with VR II
- The compact, lightweight AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED delivers 300mm of telephoto reach (450mm equivalent on DX-format D-SLRs) with Nikon’s second generation of Vibration Reduction (VR II) for enhanced hand-held and low-light shooting.
- Powered by Nikon’s exclusive Silent Wave Motor (SWM) for ultra-fast, ultra-quiet autofocusing, and optimized with the latest advancements in lens design, it draws peak performance from both FX- and DX-format DSLRs.
- The lens brings telephoto reach to hand-held shooting opportunities. Compact and lightweight, it’s a well-balanced walk-around lens for stills and videos.
- Nikon VR (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization provides 2.5 stops of blur free shooting, you can even focus as close as 1.5m throughout the entire zoom range for fantastic close-up shots
- The lens captures exceptional photos and HD videos with edge-to-edge sharpness. Its specialized Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass produces clear, high-contrast images with minimal chromatic aberration.
- Nikon’s exclusive Silent Wave Motor (SWM) provides ultra-quiet, ultra-fast autofocusing with seamless manual focus override; and Internal Focus (IF) lets that focusing occur without the lens changing size, so you can maintain camera-subject working distance throughout the focus range.