Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 10-24mm f3.5-4.5G ED
SKU : 4960759025869
Compact, ultra-wide-angle zoom lens for DX-format cameras
- See more of your world: The NIKKOR 10–24mm is the ideal lens for shooting photos and HD video of landscapes, cityscapes, interiors and architecture. It’s also versatile enough to focus on subjects as close as 24cm with remarkable clarity.
- Exceptional images:The lens is optimized for DX-format Nikon DSLR cameras, from its ultra-fast, ultra-quiet Silent Wave Motor (SWM) autofocus motor to its ghosting and flare reducing Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC), the NIKKOR 10-24mm achieves peak performance in both still and HD video shooting.
- The lens features ED Glass, developed by Nikon, that is used with normal optical glass in telephoto lenses to obtain optimum correction.
- Aspherical lens elements are used on either one or both sides of the glass in order to eliminate certain types of lens aberration
- Select NIKKOR lenses have a focusing mode which allows switching from automatic to manual focusing with virtually no lag time by simply turning the focusing ring on the lens. This makes it possible to seamlessly switch to fine manual focusing while looking through the viewfinder.
- A NIKKOR lens in which only the internal lens group shifts during focusing. Thus, IF NIKKORS do not change in size during AF operation, allowing for compact, lightweight lenses capable of closer focusing distances. These lenses will be designated with the abbreviation IF on the lens barrel