MANFROTTO NEW COMPACT ADVANCED TRIPOD BLK
The Compact Advanced 3-Way Head features an innovative, foldable three-way head for great stability and accuracy in framing your subject. This tripod is target at more advanced photo enthusiasts who own an entry level DSLR with standard zoom lenses up to 200mm.
- This three-way head has two independent, ergonomic levers. One controls both pan and tilt movement simultaneously whereas the second controls levelling.
- With these two control-levers, you can easily obtain level, well-framed images and regulate all movements independently.
- This head has been specifically designed to minimise dimensions and maximise portability. A unique mechanism allows the levers to be folded when the head is not in use, making the tripod easier and more convenient to carry.
- The high performance three-way head combined with reinforced, five-section tubes make this tripod the optimal solution for rigidity whilst also being able to reach the superior height of 165cm/65in when extended.
- The Compact Advanced 3-Way Head is designed to work perfectly with entry level DSLRs with standard zoom lenses up to 200mm but are compatible also with any device up to 3.0kg. Please consider that a lot of semi-professional and professional equipment exceeds these requirements.
Centre column: rapid
Closed length: 44 cm
Column tube diameter: 22mm
Front tilt: -30° / +90° tilt range
Lateral tilt: -30° / +90° tilt range
Leg angles: 21°
Leg sections: 5 number
Material: aluminium legs and technopolymer
Maximum Height: 165 cm
Maximum height with centre column down: 140.3cm
Minimum Height:44.5 cm
Quick release: quick release plate with 1/4” screw
Safety payload: 3 kg
Weight: 1.537 kg