MANFROTTO NEW 190X ALUMINIUM 3S+FLUID
The new 190X Aluminum 3 section tripod is also available as a kit with the new XPRO Fluid head with quick-release camera plate. The key feature of the 190X is the ground level adaptor which allows great shooting creativity. Once placed on the top casting and combined with the 4 leg angles, it enables the tripod to reach ultra-low positions
- The legs of the 190X tripod are fast to extend and adjust, thanks to the Quick Power Lock levers that block and unblock each leg section.
The special design of the Quick Power Lock levers allows a more comfortable and stronger single-handed grip of the leg locks. The sections of each leg of the tripod can be released in a single movement.
- The lever design also offers more powerful locking of each section, meaning the tripod is more stable and rigid than with traditional lever designs. Intuitive and ergonomic leg angle selectors allow each leg to be independently and solidly set to any of the pre-set angles, allowing even greater positioning freedom.
- The top casting of the 190X has an Easy Link connector to support a photo or video accessory such as a LED light, flash or reflector on an extending arm or bracket, turning the tripod into a practical mobile studio.
- The new XPRO fluid head is the best choice for photographers wanting to start shooting videos. Thanks to its body in Aluminium and in Adapto polymer, it is compact, portable and lightweight
- The XPRO Fluid head has 2 levels of fluidity to switch between hard and soft fluidity according to the kind of movement preferred and to the kind of gear in use. The quick release system is used to accommodate the 200PL plate so there is no need to use different plates when switching from photo to video.
Center Of Gravity: 55 mm
Centre column: rapid
Closed length: 69 cm
Column tube diameter: 25mm
Front tilt: -60° / +90°
Leg angles: 25°.46°.66°.88°
Leg sections: 3 number
Legs tube diameter: 26 – 22.5 – 19mm
Material: Adapto & aluminium
Maximum Height:170 cm
Maximum height with centre column down: 145cm
Safety payload:4 kg
Weight: 2.750 kg