MANFROTTO 190 ALUMINIUM 4S +3-WAY
The key feature of the 190XPRO4 is its 90° centre column mechanism, which allows the column to be extended vertically or horizontally to open up a wide range of possibilities. The 190XPRO4 kit an extremely versatile tripod, suitable for a wide range of photography and video applications. The X-PRO 3-Way Head features friction controls on the tilt and portrait axes help balance the weight of camera equipment for fine framing adjustments which can be made with the locking knobs open.3 leveling bubbles on the head allows for precise composition in-camera, reducing post production work.
- The horizontal column mechanism is housed within the tripod’s top casting for compactness. Switching between vertical and horizontal column orientation requires no disassembly, and can be done with a camera attached.
- The legs of the 190XPRO4 tripod are fast to extend and adjust, thanks to the Quick Power Lock levers that lock and unlock each leg section. The design of the Quick Power Lock levers allows a more comfortable single-handed opening of all leg sections in one action also offers more powerful locking of each section, meaning the tripod is more stable and rigid than with traditional lever designs. Ergonomic leg angle selectors allow each leg to be independently and solidly set to any of the preset angles.
- A bubble level is built in to the top of the centre column for precise framing. The bubble level rotates freely around the centre column, so it can be positioned wherever it’s easiest for you to see it while adjusting the tripod, and without it either being obscured by the mounted head and camera, or getting in the way of head or camera controls.
- The top casting of the 190XPRO4 has an Easy Link connector for supporting a photo or video accessory (such as an LED light, flash, reflector, or other piece of equipment) on an extending arm or bracket, and making the tripod into a practical mobile studio.
- The X-PRO 3-Way Head has retractable levers which make it ultra-compact, and also features new friction controls on the portrait and tilt axes, to help balance the weight of camera equipment so that fine framing adjustments can be made with the locking knobs open, only locking everything down once the shot is ready.
Centre column: rapid
Closed length: 62cm
Column tube diameter: 25mm
Leg angles: 25°.46°.66°.88°
Leg sections: 4
Legs tube diameter: 26. 22.5. 19. 15.5 mm
Maximum height with centre column down: 148 cm
Minimum Height: 8cm
Safety payload: 6kg