Leica 10×42 Ultravid HD-Plus (40094)
Excellent image brightness, unique contrast and mechanical performance
- INNOVATIVE AQUADURA® COATING: Protects the optical systems from water, dirt and damage. The AquaDura® coating developed by Leica gives crystal clear vision in any weather and protects the lenses from scratches and abrasion. Raindrops simply roll off. Dirt and fingerprints are easily wiped away.Thanks to these features, Ultravid binoculars are ideal companions even on challenging tours. There are very few manufacturers who offer such a sophisticated and wide product range of premium binoculars. All models combine precise and robust mechanisms, high transmission, maximum stray-light suppression and brilliant contrast for perfect image sharpness – no matter which front lens diameter and magnification factor you use. Whether as a small companion on day trips, or as a leading light for observation at night – the Ultravid HD-Plus binoculars are the ideal all-rounders for the perfect viewing experience.
- RESISTANT BY NATURE: Great performers in all situations. The timeless elegant design hides and protects what’s inside: precise mechanisms and the finest optics. The Ultravid HD-Plus binoculars are reliable companions that have been tested under the toughest conditions.The focusing mechanism is unerringly smooth and, with only 1.25 turns, it ensures safe, fast and precise focusing. Ergonomic construction allows relaxed and fatigue-free observation. The main weight of the binoculars lies in the middle of your palm. The patented twist-up eyecups with up to four click-stops (depending on the model) offer the best individual viewing comfort – for perfect handling.
- CRYSTAL CLEAR VISION: Experience nature in razor-sharp detail.The Leica Ultravid HD-Plus series is a precise combination of state-of-the-art technology, new coating processes, innovative glass materials and the greatest optical know-how.The Leica Ultravid HD-Plus models meet the highest demands of binocular users. The binoculars incorporate innovative coating processes, high-quality lenses and high-transmission glass (SCHOTT HT™- Glass) in the prisms. A sophisticated system of baffles keeps stray-light at a minimum. In addition, the perfect balance between transmission and contrast ensures rich colours, clear vision and the sharpest detail resolution.
- Leica Ultravid 42 HD-Plus
The models of the 42 HD-Plus series are among the most compact binoculars available on the market in their class but their light-gathering power can compete with the larger 50 mm models. Leica Ultravid 42 HD-Plus binoculars are available with a magnification factor of 7x, 8x or 10x.
- The 7x magnification is a true leading light and so is ideal for use in the hours approaching darkness. In addition, the 7x magnification offers a steady image, because hand trembling or engine vibrations, e.g. on a boat, are not transmitted.
- The 8x magnification binoculars are real all-rounders. Despite the lower magnification factor they offer sharp and detailed images and thanks to their good exit pupil they keep performing for a relatively long time in fading light. The excellent field of view of the 8x magnification also offers a good overview, especially in wooded regions. The 10x magnification shows fine details even at long distances – without burdening you with too much weight.