Leica 10×42 Geovid R M (40427)
The symbiosis of viewing and distance measurement
- ACCURATE MEASUREMENT: Laser rangefinders for reliable measuring. All Geovid HD models incorporate laser rangefinders that allow quick and precise distance determination. Users will never lose sight of their target over medium and long distances.You like being in the mountains or in low-visibility terrain? Benefit from the innovative functions of the Geovid models. Leica is one of the pioneers in rangefinding and looks back on many years of experience in this field.
In hunting, precise distance plays an important role. Leica has constantly developed the range, the ballistics programmes for hunting as well as the optical performance of its rangefinders. In addition, the Geovid models can be handled easily and intuitively. Prior ballistic knowledge is not required.
- HIGH-CLASS OPTICS: Best optical elements for outstanding viewing
State-of-the-art fluoride lenses guarantee maximum colour fidelity, contrast and straylight suppression, offering a bright and crystal-clear and pin-sharp image – even under the most adverse light conditions.You can look forward to fascinating moments. The Perger-Porro prism system in combination with exotic types of glass provides extremely bright and colour-neutral images with unique plasticity. The wide field of view grants precise scanning of larger areas. The excellent ambient light suppression, resulting from a sophisticated and elaborate system of baffles and light traps, enables uniquely sharp and high-contrast images.
- WEATHER-PROOF: Safe and comfortable under any condition. The compact construction of all Geovid models is completely waterproof and nitrogen filled, guaranteeing comfortable viewing under any weather condition by preventing fogging from inside.Almost all Leica Rangefinders have a water and dirt repellent AquaDura® coating, granting clear vision even in bad weather. The high abrasion resistance protects the valuable optics even more effectively from damage. In addition, the light magnesium body is extremely shock-resistant, and the protective shock-absorbing rubber armouring ensures a comfortable and secure grip.
- Leica Geovid R 42 and R 56: The new Leica Geovid R binoculars concentrate on essentials – a high-performance optical system, reliable distance measurement and ballistic angle compensation. What’s more, the Geovid R models offer comfortable viewing for longer periods of observation, classical, ergonomic design for optimum grip and fatigue-free viewing, as well as uncompromising quality in construction and finish.
- All models feature a comfortably wide field of view and are ideal for scanning broad terrain. Leica Geovid R 56 binoculars are a dependable companion in unfavourable light, the low contrast of dawn and dusk and at particularly long distances. All Leica Geovid R binoculars stand for outstanding optical performance in all viewing situations. Their high contrast and edge-to-edge image sharpness ensure identification of even the smallest details. The brightness of the LED display adjusts automatically to ambient lighting conditions and shows the measured distance values with optimum brightness and clarity in all conditions.
The Leica Geovid R displays linear distances for a measuring range of up to 1100 metres (1200 yards). All models also feature the EHR ballistics function that allows the user to display the equivalent horizontal range for angle shots for distances from 10 metres/yards to 550 metres/600 yards. o previous knowledge of ballistics is required when using the EHR function. The display appears at the single press of a button. Pre-setting or pre-programming is not required.