Hahnel Triad 90 Pistol Grip Tripod
The robust Triad 90PG can handle a maximum load of 7Kgs making it ideal for DSLR’s with long focal length lenses.
- This tripod is still extremely lightweight 3-section tripod is constructed from Alluminim and has quick-lock, fully adjustable legs which are extendable at 3 different angles allowing you to fold it down and fit easily into the carrying case supplied.
- The trigger style pistol grip ball head (+90° to -90° orientation groove) has a smooth 360° horizontal motion and provides fluid adjustment at any angle, locking into place with a single, one-handed smooth operation.
- Multiple built-in spirit levels ensure that you have a balanced position on uneven ground and the adjustable rubber and spiked feet give extra stability.
- The Triad 90PG also has a combination tripod screw included (3/8 & 1/4). You can fit the camera directly onto the tripod with no head needed making it more stable and also lighter (see brochure in PDF section for further details on this).
- Sturdy & Robust
- Separate short centre column for ground-level photography
- Multiple spirit levels
- Quick release plate
- Pistol grip ball head
- +90° to -90° orientation groove
- 3-section quick lock legs
- Hanging hook for stabilising counterweight