SEIZE THE MOMENT: Meet Spark, a mini drone that features all of DJI’s signature technologies, allowing you to seize the moment whenever you feel inspired. With intelligent flight control options, a mechanical gimbal, and a camera with incredible image quality, Spark empowers you to push your creative boundaries.
- In the box
1 x Aircraft
1 x Propeller Pair
1 x Intelligent Flight Battery
1 x Charger
1 x Micro USB Cable
1 x Storage Box
- QUICK LAUNCH: With FaceAware, Spark lifts off from your hand by recognizing your face.1 It takes off and hovers in place within seconds of powering on. (Propeller guards are recommended when using these functions)
- SIMPLE CONTROL: Take amazing aerial photos using just hand gestures, without a remote controller or mobile device.(Propeller guards are recommended when using these functions)
- CREATE WITH EASE: Intelligent Flight Modes and intuitive controls help you create cinematic aerial videos with just a few taps.
- EDIT AND SHARE: The DJI GO 4 app features automatic editing templates and an array of filters. Quickly edit videos and share them straight to social media.
- INTELLIGENT FLIGHT MODES: Smart, reliable, and incredibly intuitive
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE CAMERA: Amazing images and stabilized video
- QuickShot – VIDEOS WITH A TAP: Let Spark take professional shots for you. QuickShots help you shoot amazing footage with cinematic composition.
- RocketAscend with the camera pointing downward.
- DronieFly backward and upward, with the camera locked on your subject.
- CircleCircle around your target.
- HelixFly upward, spiraling around your subject.
- FLIGHT AT YOUR FINGERTIPS: In TapFly mode, just envision your shot and Spark captures it for you. Tap your phone screen and Spark, using vision technology, flies in the direction of your tap or exactly where you tapped while actively sensing obstacles. Capture shot after shot with just your fingertips.
- Coordinate: Tap the screen and fly to that spot while maintaining altitude.
- Direction: Keep flying in the direction you tap on the screen.
- ActiveTrack – STAY ON TARGET: With ActiveTrack, Spark automatically recognizes objects of different shapes and sizes then tracks them according to what they are and how fast they move. This makes tracking much easier and more reliable.
- Trace: Track your target from in front or behind, or even circle around it.
- Profile: Follow your subject from a fixed perspective.
- Gesture – YOUR MOMENTS, CAPTURED: Deep learning gesture recognition allows you to take selfies with simple hand motions. With PalmControl mode, control Spark’s movement by hand.
- Selfies: Raise your arms, wave your hand, or make a frame with your fingers to maneuver Spark and shoot photos.
- Palm Control: Spark can follow your hand movements or even take off and land on your palm.
- FLIGHT PERFORMANCE: Awesome potential, immersive experiences.
- Powerful Propulsion – SPEED AND PRECISION CONTROL: With its aerodynamic, lightweight, and slick design, Spark soars through the air with minimal wind resistance. The gimbal and camera are flush with the aircraft, significantly increasing stability. Powerful propulsion offers steady flight in strong winds at up to 31 mph (50 kph) in Sport Mode. And an advanced flight control system means flying Spark is fun and intuitive. (Remote controller whihc is an optional accessory is required)
- HD Wi-Fi Video Transmission – FLY FARTHER, SEE MORE: Innovative HD Wi-Fi technology allows for 720p real-time video transmission from up to 1.2 mi (2 km) away.(Unobstructed, free of interference, with remote controller when FCC compliant)
- Stay in the Air – UNCOMPROMISED FLIGHT TIME: Even with all of Spark’s intelligent features, flight time isn’t compromised. Fly for up to 16 minutes with a fully-charged battery, capturing more footage.(Estimated flight time is based on flying in windless conditions at a constant speed of 12.4 mph (20 kph). Actual flight times may vary depending on your environment)
- FPV Flight – AERIAL IMMERSION: Switch to Sport Mode and unleash Spark’s speed potential. Sport Mode sets the gimbal mode to FPV by default, so the camera moves with you as you fly. For an upgraded FPV experience, pick up a pair of DJI Goggles and see a different world.(Remote controller required; DJI Goggles compatibility coming soon)
- FLIGHT SAFETY – Worry-free flight in the palm of your hand.
- FlightAutonomy – ENHANCED AWARENESS: Spark’s FlightAutonomy system includes the main camera, vision positioning system (VPS), 3D sensing system, dual-band GPS, high-precision inertial measurement unit, and 24 powerful computing cores. This allows Spark to hover accurately anywhere with VPS assistance at up to 98 ft (30 m), sense obstacles from up to 16 ft (5 m) away, and land safely.
- Return to Home – WORRY-FREE FLIGHT: Like all recent DJI drones, Spark can return to its home point automatically with sufficient GPS signal. If the battery gets too low, connection is lost, or you hit the Return to Home (RTH) button, Spark flies back to the preset home point while sensing obstacles in its path. Spark’s downward-facing camera captures images of the area surrounding the home point and references these images during RTH for a safe landing.
- Flight Protection – FLY SMARTER: DJI’s GEO system lets you know where drone flights may raise safety or security concerns, such as near airports or stadiums. This provides the information needed to fly Spark safely and responsibly.
- Intelligent Flight Battery – POWER AND PROTECTION: Spark uses a high energy density LiPo battery for optimal performance. 12 intelligent protection functions help deliver safe flight. Additionally, Spark’s battery estimates remaining flight time, letting you know when to land in real time.
- Take-off: Weight 300 g
- Dimensions: 143×143×55 mm
- Diagonal Distance (propellers excluded): 170 mm
- Max Ascent Speed: 9.8 ft/s (3 m/s) in Sport Mode without wind
- Max Descent Speed: 9.8 ft/s (3 m/s) in Auto Landing Mode
- Max Speed: 31 mph (50 kph) in Sport Mode without wind
- Max Service Ceiling Above Sea Level: 13,123 feet (4,000 m)
- Max Flight Time: 16 minutes (no wind at a consistent 12.4 mph (20 kph))
- Max Hovering Time: 15 minutes (no wind)
- Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
- Satellite Positioning Systems: GPS/GLONASS
- Hover Accuracy Range Vertical: +/- 0.1 m (when Vision Positioning is active) or +/-0.5 m
- Hover Accuracy Range Horizontal: +/- 0.3 m (when Vision Positioning is active) or +/-1.5 m
- Transmitter Power (EIRP): 2.4 GHz FCC: 25 dBm; CE: 18 dBm; SRRC: 18 dBm; MIC:18 dBm
- 5.8 GHz FCC: 27 dBm; CE: 14 dBm; SRRC: 27 dBm; MIC: –
- Operating Frequency: 2.400 – 2.483 GHz; 5.725 – 5.825 GHz
3D SENSING SYSTEM
- Obstacle Sensing Range: 1-16 ft (0.2 – 5 m)
- Operating Environment Detects diffuse reflective surfaces (>20%) larger than 20×20 cm (walls, trees, people, etc.)
- Sensor: 1/2.3″ CMOS
- Effective pixels: 12 MP
- Lens: FOV 81.9° 25 mm (35 mm format equivalent) f/2.6 (shooting range: 2 m to ∞)
- ISO Range Video: 100-3200
- ISO Range Photo: 100-1600
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 2-1/8000 s
- Image Size: 3968×2976, 1440×1080 with ShallowFocus, 2300×1280 with Pano (horizontal) , 960×1280 with Pano (vertical)
- Still Photography Modes: Single Shot . Burst Shooting: 3 frames . Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB): 3 bracketed frames at 0.7 EV bias. Interval:
- 2/3/5/7/10/15/20/30/60 s
- Video Resolution: FHD: 1920×1080 30p
- Max Video Bitrate: 24 Mbps
- Supported File Systems: FAT32
- Photo Format: JPEG
- Video Format: MP4 (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264)
- Operating Frequency: 2.412-2.462 GHz; 5.745-5.825 GHz
- Max Transmission Distance: 2.412 – 2.462 GHz (unobstructed, free of interference) FCC: 1.2 mi (2 km); CE: 0.3 mi (500 m) SRRC: 0.3 mi (500 m);
- MIC: 0.3 mi (500 m) 5.745 – 5.825 GHz (unobstructed, free of interference) FCC: 1.2 mi (2 km); CE: 0.18 mi (300 m) SRRC: 0.7 mi (1.2 km); MIC: –
- Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
- Battery: 2970mAh
- Transmitter Power (EIRP): 2.4 GHz FCC: ≤26 dBm; CE: ≤18 dBm; SRCC: ≤18 dBm; MIC: ≤18 dBm
- 5.8 GHz FCC: ≤28 dBm; CE: ≤14 dBm; SRCC: ≤26 dBm; MIC: –
- Operating Current/Voltage: 950 mAh @3.7 V
- Supported Mobile Device Size: Thickness range: 6.5-8.5 mm
- Max length: 160 mm
INTELLIGENT FLIGHT BATTERY
- Capacity: 1480mAh
- Voltage : 11.4 V
- Max Charging Voltage: 13.05 V
- Battery Type: LiPo 3S
- Energy 16.87 Wh
- Net Weight: Approx. 0.2 lbs (95 g)
- Charging Temperature Range: 41° to 104° F (5° to 40° C)
- Controllable Range: Pitch: -85° to 0°
- Stabilization: 2-axis mechanical (pitch, roll)
- Velocity Range: ≤22.4 mph (36 kph) at 6.6 ft (2 m) above ground
- Altitude Range: 0-26 ft (0 – 8 m)
- Operating Range: 0-98 ft (0 – 30 m)
- Operating Environment: Detects clearly patterned surfaces with adequate lighting (lux>15) and diffuse reflectivity (>20%)
- Operating Frequency: 2.4 GHz/5.8 GHz
- Max Transmission Distance: 100m (Distance), 50 m (Height) (Unobstructed, free of interference)
- Input: 100-240 V; 50/60 Hz; 0.5 A
- Output: 5 V/3 A; 9 V/2 A; 12 V/1.5 A
RECOMMENDED MICRO SD CARDS
- Sandisk 16/32 GB UHS-1 Micro SDHC
- Sandisk 64 GB UHS-1 Micro SDXC