DJI Mavic PRO | Platinum
The Mavic Pro Platinum features a sleek design and compact body that is both powerful and alluring. A new and improved 30-minute flight time coupled with 60% noise power reduction makes the Mavic Pro Platinum DJI’s best portable drone yet.
- So What’s New: Enhanced Endurance, Quieter Flight: Aircraft noise has been reduced by up to 4dB* (60% noise power) and extended flight time to 30 minutes with new FOC sinusoidal driver ESCs and 8331 propellers for a quieter, more enjoyable flight experience.
- With a brand-new aerodynamic design, the 8331 propellers give the Mavic Pro Platinum an impressive noise control performance,
and the new FOC ESC drivers offer sinusoidal current for increased stability.
- FLY FURTHER: Inside the Mavic’s pocket-sized remote controller is DJI’s brand new OcuSync transmission technology, with a range of 4.3mi (7km*) and Full HD 1080p video streaming.
- NO BUMPS AND SCRAPES: An unprotected drone could hit obstacles during long distance flight or when descending from an inadequate height in Return to Home mode. The Mavic uses FlightAutonomy technology to sense obstacles up to 49ft (15m) away. It can then bypass these obstacles or brake to hover, reducing accidents even when flying beyond visual range.
- PRECISION HOVER: Satellite positioning can only help a drone hover in an unobstructed outdoor area free of interference. Without satellites, the drone will not be able to position and become susceptible to drifting. However, with forward and downward vision sensors, the Mavic can hover precisely indoors or in places without GPS.
- STAY FLYING LONGER: The Mavic is only 1/6th the size of the Phantom 4 but this reduction in size doesn’t mean a reduction in flight time. The Mavic actually flies much longer than you would expect from its compact size. It is capable of reaching an absolute max flight time of 30 minutes and a maximum distance of 8mi (13km) due to its powerful, high efficiency motors.
- PHOTOS WITH ALTITUDE: Everyone loves a good photo. Whether you just want to take a snap or are building up your portfolio, the Mavic’s 12-megapixel camera with Adobe DNG RAW support is ready to shoot.