Canon PowerShot G1 X MKii
SKU : G1X II
Enhanced Grip Edition: With its large sensor and fast f/2 zoom lens, the PowerShot G1 X Mark II delivers DSLR-like performance and versatility from the body of a compact camera.
- DSLR-level image quality from a compact camera: The PowerShot G1 X Mark II’s large 1.5-type sensor has a surface area similar to APS-C, measuring 18.7 x 14.0mm. It uses 12.8 Megapixel resolution (3:2) and Canon’s CMOS technology to deliver DSLR-like image quality. Use the Multi-aspect Sensor to capture either 12.8 MP images at 3:2 or 13.1 MP images at 4:3 aspect ratios with the same effective focal length.*
- Great low-light performance: The PowerShot G1 X Mark II’s 1.5-type sensor and DIGIC 6 processor ensure superb performance right up to ISO 12,800. HS System, combined with a bright f/2-3.9 lens, makes the most of available ambient light, for superb clarity and colour whatever the conditions. Intelligent IS selects the optimum optical Image Stabilizer mode from 8 options to reduce camera shake and blur.
- Precision 5x zoom lens: The PowerShot G1 X Mark II features an ultra-wide angle 24mm, 5x optical zoom lens. Utilising Canon’s precision technology and advanced lens expertise for sharp, high-resolution images. Large 1.5-type sensor combined with the bright f/2-3.9, 9-bladed aperture ensures excellent subject isolation with smooth background blur.
- Capturing the moment: A DIGIC 6 processor delivers fast, responsive handling, so you’ll always be ready to capture that decisive moment. High-density 31-point AiAF locks on to subjects quickly and accurately, while fine manual focus adjustments can be made using one of the camera’s Dual Control Rings, positioned around the lens barrel. Manual Focus Peaking further aids accuracy by highlighting in-focus areas.
- New creative possibilities: Experiment with advanced shooting modes and discover new creative possibilities. Hand-held HDR and Background Defocus modes capture multiple pictures in quick succession and merge them together for a professional-looking result. Star modes provide an easy route into capturing spectacular astrophotography.
- Seamless workflow: 14-bit RAW files and Canon DPP software maximise quality during post production and seamlessly integrate into your existing editing or printing workflows.