Canon EF 35mm f2 IS USM
A 35mm prime lens with a four-stop Image Stabilizer and f/2 maximum aperture – ideal for low-light photography. Ultrasonic AF is fast and accurate. An aspherical lens element boosts image quality.
- A natural wide-angle view: Offering a natural perspective and a wider angle of view, the EF 35mm f/2 IS USM is a good alternative standard lens to a traditional 50mm optic when used on a full-frame DSLR. On EOS cameras with APS-C sized sensors it gives an angle of view similar to a 56mm lens.
- Image stabilisation for low-light shooting: Shoot hand held in low-light conditions using shutter speeds that are up to four stops slower than usually recommended. Image Stabilizer (IS) technology detects automatically when a photographer is panning to follow moving objects and switches off stablisation in this direction.
- Large f/2 maximum aperture: Shooting with apertures as wide as f/2 enables photographers to work with shallow depth of field. Enjoy a bright viewfinder image and use relatively fast shutter speeds even in dim conditions.
- Advanced autofocus: Enjoy fast, near-silent autofocus thanks to a ring-type ultrasonic AF motor. Stay in control with full-time manual focus override.
- Sophisticated optical design: An aspherical lens element maximises image quality while a eight-bladed aperture diaphragm delivers smooth, out-of-focus bokeh. The EF 35mm f/2 IS USM focuses down to 0.24m, letting you get close to your subjects.