CANON DIGITAL EOS 7D MARK II 18-135MM KIT
SKU : 7DIIK
Built for those with a love of speed. Be the first to capture the extraordinary, and grab the moments that other photographers miss. Whether it’s stills or movies, express your creative side like never before.
- Capture the moment you want, no matter how fast the action: Shoot bursts of images at up 10 frames per second, with full autofocus and auto exposure. Responsive handling means you’ll capture the split-second moment you are chasing, and a generous buffer lets you keep shooting without a drop in performance.
- Seize the moment: The EOS 7D Mark II uses Dual “DIGIC 6” image processors to deliver a responsive performance. Minimal lag time when shooting means you’ll capture fleeting moments with precision timing.
- 65-point wide-area autofocus: For pin-sharp focus while you shoot EOS 7D Mark II has 65 focus points track fast moving subjects. Each focus point is a ‘cross-type’* meaning it can lock on to both horizontal and vertical detail quickly and accurately. To assist shooting in extreme low light conditions 7D Mark II can focus even under moonlight conditions where light levels can be as low as -3EV.
- Advanced iTR focusing: The EOS 7D Mark II’s iTR AF focusing system uses colour and face information to recognise and track subjects as they move around the frame. AF responsiveness can be customised using a simple tool which adjusts the focus tracking according to the shooting environment and subject, so that other objects passing momentarily in front of the subject don’t interfere with focusing.
- Exhibition-quality prints: From wildlife to motor sports to street photography, a newly designed 20.2 megapixel sensor delivers results you’d be proud to see on the wall. Even in poor lighting the EOS 7D Mark II delivers photos and movie clips that are packed with detail.
- Superb performance in low-light conditions: When light levels drop, keep shooting without compromising your creativity. The EOS 7D Mark II delivers superb image quality at ISO sensitivities up to ISO 16,000 (expandable to the equivalent of ISO 51,200) – perfect for discreet street photography, freezing the action in difficult conditions, and even hand-held macro photography.